Fundraising EventsNearly 70% of the funds needed to make sibling programs possible come from the fundraising efforts of volunteers and donors. Here's a few examples:
- Celebrate Sisterhood - This event resulted in raising nearly $40,000, increased awareness, and lots of fun for 293 guests.
- Mardi Gras - Casino games, cake walk, raffle and lots of other fun, fun stuff for people of all abilities. March 4, 2014 (Fat Tuesday!) Click HERE to purchase tickets.
- Big Fling Disc Golf Tournament - The Big Fling is back! We are excited to announce the 8th year will take place October 5, 2013 at the NEW Rollin' Ridge Disc Golf course near Brillion, WI. Click for REGISTRATION form. Interested in sponsoring this event? Click for SPONSOR information.
- Human Race - 5K Walk/Non-Competitve Run Co-sponsored by Kimberly-Clark Cares and Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and organized by the Volunteer Center. May 3, 2014 9 am Registration 10 am Walk begins with UW-Madison Marching Band! To donate, click here!
Upcoming Fundraising Events
MARDI GRAS ON FAT TUESDAY!
- Join us Tuesday, March 4, 2014 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at the Grand Meridian, 2621 N. Oneida, WI for great fun, food and fundraising! Casino Games - Raffle Prizes - Cake Walk - Music and Mardi Gras buffet! Cash bar. For details and registration, click here.
Celebrate Sisterhood Don't miss it next year! Oct 21, 2014
A BIG thank you to our lead sponsors - Thrivent, Goodwill NCW and Women's Health Specialists. Contact us if you or your company would like to sponsor this event in the future, make a donation or create a purse package for the silent auction. To get more information or make your reservations, click here. See you there!
What We Hear
- RE: Celebrate Sisterhood "The experience was uplifting and fun." ...
- RE: Celebrate Sisterhood "Wonderful experience - my first time attending and learned a lot."...
- RE: Casino Night "Great event! All of the people that help are fantastic!"...
- RE: Casino Night "Chance to have fun with my teenage sib/son."...
- RE: Human Race "Loved seeing all the participants supporting this great cause!"...