Welcome to the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network
We’re glad you came to see what we’re all about.
From childhood through adulthood, we support siblings throughout their life-long journey with peer support programs, education and networking opportunities, social activities, leadership development and more.
Since 1998, the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network (FVSSN) has offered peer support and educational programs to hundreds of children and adults who have brothers and sisters with disabilities.
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life ~ Isadora James
- Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood ~ Louisa May Alcott
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost ~ Marion C. Garretty
- A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self ~ Marian Sandmaier
- Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way ~ Pamela Dugdale
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend ~ Cali Rae Turner
- A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams ~ Author unknown